About the company
This company is a uniquely positioned Management Consulting Group that bridges the gap between Strategy and Operations. Their mission is to translate the strategy of clients into actionable projects and enable the alignment between Business, Technology and Management. Founded in 2007, and headquartered in Brussels, they have grown into a European consultancy group with more than 300 consultants and offices in Belgium, France, Germany, and the Netherlands.
To accelerate the growth of their consulting activities in the Belgian market, they are looking for a Manager able to support the development of their consulting activities in the Energy & Transport sector.
About the role
Your team is serving industry leaders in Energy and Transport on various subjects such as digital transformation or innovation management. As Senior Manager, you coach your team of business managers and consultants. It is a very exciting job because it is a unique combination of business development, management, and strategic thinking. The cherry on the top? No day is the same.
- Business Development
Developing consulting activities and offerings around key service lines: increase performance, drive innovation and leverage compliance. Your ambition for growth will determine the development of key clients and sectors. Leveraging your business development capabilities to drive cross-country fertilization in the interest of the Group.
- Project and contract Management
Managing one or more projects and project teams to ensure successful project delivery towards clients.
- Team Leadership
Building your team of high 30 potential Managers and Consultants (including career and personal development) ; capitalizing on best-in-class processes and tools to increase performance while ensuring a dynamic team spirit among your teams and with your peers.
- Knowledge Management
Identifying and co-developing tools and methodologies to leverage added value to your clients.
- +5 years experience at a consultancy firm or a management function in the industry;
- Languages: Dutch, French, English;
- Entrepreneurial spirit and leadership skills;
- Proven track record of successful business development and mission’s delivery;
- Excellent client management and relationship building skills;
- Experience in managing teams and developing people;
- You demonstrate commercial acumen, perseverance, and ambition;
- Program or Project Management experience is a plus;
- Experience in the energy and transport industry.
We like to talk to you