This company is a strategy consulting practice, working with the world’s leading and most ambitious corporations and public organizations to drive growth on the issues that are most important to them. To that end, this firm has developed client advisory content and services in the areas which are critical to growth:
- Corporate & Business Unit Strategy, Business Design, Strategic sensing;
- Growth Strategy offerings such as Commercial Excellence, M&A Integration & Separation Advisory, Strategic Cost Transformation, Ecosystems offerings around Sustainability, Future of Mobility, Future of Health, Cloud strategy;
- Specific industry offerings such as Health Economics in life sciences and Government Policy design as a means to assist organizations in addressing their toughest challenges in a dynamic world.
- As a Director you lead strategic and business development, for the Life Sciences and Health Care industry.
- You help clients address business-critical issues and support executive level decision makers in finding solutions to answering complex strategic dilemmas.
- You provide clients with a forward-looking and innovative view of the most important strategic topics affecting them.
- You manage projects from opportunity identification and definition over the project inception phase to the final implementation and dissemination of the outcomes.
Business development & sales
- You take on a leading role in growing the footprint of this company in the local & international market.
- You have an in-depth view of the challenges the industry faces and use those insights to drive business development, exploring business needs, defining project proposals and presenting them to client leadership.
- You build on your existing network and further establish new long term client relationships based on your expertise and eminence you build with the team.
Delivering Strategy consulting projects at clients:
- You support the client in determining its strategy and defining the right set of initiatives & projects to execute upon this strategy.
- You deliver engagements, including leading the approach, liaising with stakeholders and directing activities of people on the project team.
- You lead by example and act as an inspiring people manager, by creating a positive working environment with maximum learning opportunities and exposure for your team members, encouraging every person in your team to further grow and develop their skills and career.
- You take up an active role to support and grow the LSHC community at both national and international level.
- In partnership with HR, you apply an innovative approach to Talent Management, enhancing retention and talent acquisition.
- Master and/or MBA;
- +10 years of experience with a consultancy practice or strategy house, within the Life Science & Health Care industry;
- Proven track record in dealing with growth and performance improvement issues/strategies such as market expansion, customer insights, profitability management and can easily make the link between Strategy, Data and Insights;
- Good communicator with the ability to articulate complex ideas to all levels of an organization, and effectively lead and manage all key stakeholders;
- Strong business development capabilities. Highly skilled in nurturing and building long-lasting relationships with existing clients;
- Strong people management skills to drive large and multi-disciplinary teams forward;
- Languages: English, French and Dutch
I am triggered. Can I have more info?
- Connect with us on LinkedIn, send us a short message or a short email. Don't hesitate, just contact us.
- We like to hear your expectations for a next step or step up in your career.
- We share more info about the company and opportunity.