About the company
One of the fastest growing consultancy companies within Benelux. They have evolved from an IT staffing partner to a value adding project driven company. Their clients can choose from a wide range of smart and innovative solutions that fit their business’ needs.
From the right digital strategy, to create a digital ready organization, to design and implement end-to-end solutions. They help realizing sustainable advantage.
- Assessing and analyzing clients' supply chain operations to identify areas of improvement;
- Developing and implementing best-in-class supply chain strategies to optimize operations and increase efficiency;
- Facilitating cross-functional collaboration and communication within clients' organizations;
- Providing thought leadership and expert advice to clients on supply chain trends, best practices, and innovation;
- Managing projects, leading project teams, and ensuring project deliverables are met on time and within budget;
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships to drive repeat business and increase revenue.
Supply Chain Assessment
- Supply chain design: examination of the network of suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, and customers to ensure it aligns with the company's goals and objectives;
- Procurement and sourcing: analysis of the company's procurement processes, supplier relationships, and sourcing strategies;
- Inventory management: review of the company's inventory policies, levels, and performance to determine if they are optimal and aligned with the company's objectives;
- Logistics and transportation: analysis of the company's distribution network, transportation methods, and related processes to determine if they are efficient and cost-effective;
- Data management and technology: examination of the company's data systems, analytics capabilities, and technology platforms to determine if they support effective supply chain management.
- 3-6 years of relevant work experience, preferably as a management consultant with a focus on business experience in the supply chain domain (supply chain planning / supply chain management / logistics strategy / network design or another relevant field);
- Knowledge of and broad work experience with supply chain management technology or relevant SAP solution;
- Practical experience with operational processes.
We like to talk to you
- Book a check-in call or send us a short email. Don't hesitate, just contact us.
- We will share more info about the company and context you will work in.