About the role
An Information Technology professional with the experience and skills to help your client(s) solve their business challenges through Technology (considering also the people and process aspect).
You are Technology savvy and have a good understanding of platforms (such as PEGA, Outsystems, SAP, Salesforce, ServiceNow), Cloud (such as AWS, Azure, GCP), Data & AI and Security.
You are a trusted client advisor. Based on your understanding of your client’s context, challenges and objectives, you advise your client on how Technology can enable, accelerate and even transform them.
You drive the financial performance for your client account across sales, revenue, profitability.
You are based in or willing to expatriate to Luxembourg,
You have a background in working hands-on as part of system implementation projects or within application or infrastructure managed service engagements.
Additionally, you have the communication and people skills to inspire teams to bring their A-game and deliver upon our promises to your clients.
About the responsibilities
- Responsible for an account or group of accounts’ Technology services plan and growth strategy.
- Accountable for the account Technology sales, revenue, and profitability plan.
- Work as trusted client advisor.
- Understand and Leverage Technology offerings and capabilities to address the need of your client(s).
- Manage your client’s satisfaction and ensure that the delivered services are meeting or exceeding client expectations.
- Shape, mobilize and sustain engaged and high-performing teams.
- Lead origination / opportunity pursuit of Technology sales on account – across both farming and hunting and both sole-sourced and competitive.
- Lead Technology projects and/or Support Delivery Leads as an escalation point.
- Ensure consistent governance across all Technology programs.
- Optimize client service delivery experience by driving Delivery Leads to seamlessly deliver across all client and Accenture delivery locations.
- Responsible for building ecosystem relationships and leveraging those relationships effectively.
- Foster a connected community across Technology engagements for knowledge sharing and growth.
- Contribute to the growth of our people and practice through mentoring, coaching, training, knowledge sharing, and/or contributions toward asset development, etc.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in advising clients on Technology topics (across platform, cloud, data, AI, security) and articulating value propositions.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in Delivery Management, specifically System Integration and/or Application and Infrastructure Managed Services.
- Experienced in resource management, stakeholder management, financial management, risk/issue management, quality assurance, project estimation, planning and delivery management.
- Knowledge and mastery of delivery methodologies such as ITIL, PMP, Agile, SAFe.
- Excellent People management skills.
- Ability to drive and shape RFP/RFI’s.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English, Dutch & French.
- EU Citizenship.
- Master degree or equivalent.
Bonus Points If:
- Experience in Health & Public Sector and European Union agencies in particular
- Proficient in Financial Services industry and ESG applications (particularly in the area of Private Equity, Loans or Corporate/institutional Landing)
- Proficient in Enterprise & Technology Architecture, ideally leveraging TOGAF Framework
- Cloud certification
The company is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
We like to talk to you
- Book a check-in call or send us a short email. Don't hesitate, just contact us.
- We will share more info about the company and context you will work in.