About the company
An expert cybersecurity business unit of a large Group, providing Cyber Security consulting, solutions and services to organizations around the globe. As Europe’s go-to security provider, they strive to protect freedom and build a safer digital society.
They are threat research, intelligence-driven, offering unparalleled access to current and emerging threats. With a 25+ year track record in information security, 250+ researchers & analysts and 18 SOCs distributed across the world and sales and services support in 160 countries, they can offer global protection with local expertise and support customers throughout the entire threat lifecycle.
With its 130+ Microsoft certified experts, they are part of the Microsoft ecosystem as a member of the Microsoft Intelligent Security Association (MISA).
About the role
- You have a huge impact on growth. You share their success story with Public sector organizations in Belgium and help them understand the added value of working with this team.
- You engage and partner with customers both new and existing at the Executive level to drive growth in Cyberdefense services and solutions by creating value and bringing innovation to a customer’s business.
- You drive growth in revenue, margin and the number of services/solutions by increasing customer satisfaction and developing strategic relationships to align solutions to the customer's Business and IT initiatives; develop and manage the professionalism, best practices and deliverables for each member of the extended account team, in order to distinguish from other partners.
- You engage with current and potential customers at the executive level to understand their overall strategy and key business drivers.
- You understand the customers’ business and IT strategy and drive solutions that are innovative and provide value.
- You proactively look for opportunities and maintain relationships with existing customers.
- You organize a dedicated account plan to track progress and development.
- You organize conferences and social events in collaboration with the Sales Manager and Marketing.
- You have experience as an Account Manager in the Public sector;
- You have experience and a strong affinity with IT Security and Security Services and Infrastructure;
- You have a broad knowledge of IT services and business processes;
- You understand corporate governance within complex organizations.
- You are interested in the wonderful and ever-changing world of Cybersecurity.
- Languages: D,E,F
We like to talk to you