- You develop relationships with the stakeholders of the customer as well as internal stakeholders.
- You help position the company as a strong partner in the market and you contribute to their growth.
- You build your customer base and a sales pipeline.
- You take into account the business strategy and strike the perfect balance between short and longer sales cycles.
- You identify, profile and develop existing accounts and new logos.
- You work closely with the presales and service delivery team and you know how to involve them at the right time and make them part of the success. In this way, you are able to offer the customer complex IT solutions.
- Sales and ‘client centricity’ are your passions.
- You work your market and region like a true entrepreneur.
- You develop customer relationships and maintain them by understanding the client's business and the challenges involved.
- You have strong communication skills and know how to switch between all levels (business leaders, CxO level, IT & business management, etc.)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a sales position and this in an IT environment.
- A track record in achieving sales targets.
- Knowledge of Managed Staffing, Managed Services or cloud solutions is an advantage.
- Considerable drive, powers of persuasion and skills in negotiation.
- Strategic insight and a natural feel for opportunities.
We like to talk to you
- Sign up as an applicant or just send us a short email. Don't hesitate, just contact us.
- We will share more info about the company and context you will work in.
- Instead of meeting face-to-face, we & the companies we work for use video call.