Do you like to work in a no-nonsense culture with less rules but more respect & appreciation?
Don't stop reading. For a snappy scale-up we search a, Adobe CX Experience developer, a AEM developer who is deeply interested in customer experience. Or are you a JAVA developer who wants to dive into Adobe Experience Cloud? This scale-up is driven by top notch e-commerce. Their customers want an all-in service and therefore trust this ambitious team being a smasher in their domain.
The ideal e-commerce crafter is responsible for concept & execution; for the best user experience. You test your code, identify errors and continuously improve solutions.
- You like to dive into various projects or you rather focus on specialized domains;
- You set a framework for a functional design of e-commerce solutions of the customers;
- Based on the results of your analysis you give advise about the front-end design as well as the ergonomie. As a result of your back-end knowledge you build processes and interfaces;
- You supervise the project, you look after the scope and look after a consistent design;
- You are prepared to train and support end users;
- Sharing knowledge within your team and being a mentor for junior colleagues is part of the job.
- Agile is within your DNA;
- Complex issues are a challenge;
- Experience with the Java stack & similar technologies;
- Experience with AEM or a new challenge for the future;
- You are a Team player or you can take the lead and coach them to a higher level.
We like to talk to you
- Sign up as an applicant or just send us a short email. Don't hesitate, just contact us.
- We will share more info about the company and context you will work in.