Take your chance and start at an equal opportunity employer
"Our culture is unique, and I believe that having the right people, and empowering them to succeed, is the absolute key to our success." Founder.
With their own state of the art digital platform, they have always been one step ahead:
- They own a State of the art monitoring platform for multi-cloud environments ( to make better decisions on procurement, budgeting and AWS & Azure consumptions)
- They offer Managed Cloud and Security services
- You work in a team to develop an overall territory account plan and maximize opportunities to generate sales activity with customers, partners and publishers;
- You identify prospects and new customers in assigned geographic regions;
- You develop an own customer portfolio and know how to identify prospects & new customers;
- You lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision-making processes and overcome objections in order to maximize opportunities;
- You manage a virtual team (deals/delivery) to achieve monthly sales targets;
- You show insight to customers/partners regarding software publisher contracts and optimal usage of agreements;
- You evaluate software contracts in order to optimize spending patterns, technology usage, and implementation strategies;
- You develop strong knowledge of industry trends through professional relationships with software publisher representatives;
- You provide leadership and licensing knowledge to customers and maintain a strong presence in the software industry community;
- You generate opportunities for meetings with key decision making persons to drive the sales process forward.
- sales experience in high-tech or service-related industries, preferably software, IT solutions sales and software licensing experience;
- proven solution selling experience with an emphasis on strong account and territory management;
- a high level of knowledge of internal organization working and Information Technology trends;
- the ability to build relationships and quickly develop trust on C-level;
- a proven track record of exceeding corporate objectives;
- the ability to thrive in a fast-paced sales environment;
- solid problem-solving and consultative skills;
- strong skills in presenting, communicating, organizing, multi-tasking and time management.
We are impressed if you have expertise with:
- Software Licensing, Software Asset Management;
- Sales certifications such as MCP, VSP, SAM.
We like to talk to you
- Sign up as an applicant, send us an email or give us a call. Don't hesitate, just contact us.
- We will share more info about the company and context you will work in.