Working as a sales in ICT? Triggered by a customer-driven challenging business? Take the next step and apply for this top opportunity.
You ensure high customer intimicy with assigned clients resulting in increased Customer Lifetime Value of the assigned accounts.
- defining account strategies and account plans in collaboration with the Sales Director, Solution experts and the Sourcing manager;
- realizing sales targets in project and sourcing business;
- successfull collaboration with solution experts and Sourcing manager;
- ensuring a people oriented sales process and approach focused on consultant's growth and well-being;
- ensuring C-level proximity at accounts in scope;
- understanding the account's roadmap, mapping the companies' solutions and ensuring commercial approach including solution experts;
- following up of delivery at the client from a commercial and consultant perspective;
- knowing the added value of the company from a customer's and competitive perspective
- having an overview and connecting it with the company so that relationships are created that are necessary for successful cooperation;
- putting together the account team and realizing an account plan with them.
- solid experience in account management and business development;
- strong communication skills and knowing how to switch between levels (business leaders, CxO level, IT & business management, etc.)
- 4+ years experience in a business development and/or account manager position and this in an ICT environment;
- a track record in achieving sales targets;
- considerable drive, powers of persuasion and skills in negotiation;
- administrative discipline: CRM up-to-date, contract management, overdue payments, etc.
Company highlights: Facts & Figures
- One of the world's leading management consultancies in Customer engagement & data analytics
- Looking back on 28 years of history
- Twice top Employee
We like to talk to you
- Sign up as an applicant or just send us a short email. Don't hesitate, just contact us.
- We will share more info about the company and context you will work in.