About the company
This Integrator is an international player with more than 2400 employees in 11 countries. They look back on 28 years of history and twice, they got the reward of Top Employee Belgium. They are one of the world's leading management consultancies in customer engagement & data analytics. Through data-analysis and by optimizing communication channels, they enhance the ‘customer journey experience’ with their partners.
You ensure high customer intimicy with assigned clients resulting in increased Customer Lifetime Value of the assigned accounts.
- defining account strategies and account plans in collaboration with the Sales Director, Solution experts and the Sourcing manager;
- realizing sales targets in project and sourcing business;
- successfull collaboration with solution experts and Sourcing manager;
- ensuring a people oriented sales process and approach focused on consultant's growth and well-being;
- ensuring C-level proximity at accounts in scope;
- understanding the account's roadmap, mapping the companies' solutions and ensuring commercial approach including solution experts;
- following up of delivery at the client from a commercial and consultant perspective;
- knowing the added value of the company from a customer's and competitive perspective
- having an overview and connecting it with the company so that relationships are created that are necessary for successful cooperation;
- putting together the account team and realizing an account plan with them.
- solid experience in account management and business development;
- strong communication skills and knowing how to switch between levels (business leaders, CxO level, IT & business management, etc.)
- 4+ years experience in a business development and/or account manager position and this in an ICT environment;
- a track record in achieving sales targets;
- considerable drive, powers of persuasion and skills in negotiation;
- administrative discipline: CRM up-to-date, contract management, overdue payments, etc.
We like to talk to you