About the company
- World-leading professional services firm
- +5000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country
- They help their clients imagine, deliver and run their future, use the latest technologies, from strategy development through implementation.
Human Capital is a leading and trusted advisor and implementation partner, working with companies and governments around the world. For three decades now, these teams have focused exclusively on HR and continuously investigating/steering the future of HR.
The HR Transformation team is committed to help clients achieve the full benefits of their HR strategy and transformation. They focus on building the capability, credibility and community to deliver High Impact within the business.
Because of multiple new project wins, they would like to further extend their HR Transformation Technology team in HR Reporting & Dashboarding with an HR Reporting & Analytics Consultant.
- Help clients to understand and formulate their HR reporting and analytics needs that enable them to draw the right business conclusions and take appropriate business actions around budgeting, workforce planning, recruitment (communications), onboarding, learning, development, performance management, compensation management, succession, retention,…
- Advise clients on what would be the best tool to support their reporting and analytics needs, and around the compatibility of the tool with existing systems.
- Develop client specific reports and dashboards through programs like PowerBI, SAP Analytics Cloud, … in a visually appealing way.
- Present your solutions and HR reports in a business focused manner.
- Provide ongoing HR reporting and analytics support services.
- Work closely together with the ‘People Analytics’ service line.
- Master's degree or equivalent
- Reporting and data analytics experience
- Technical experience with reporting, dashboards and/or analytics solutions and have worked with some of the most commonly used tools (Tableau, PowerBI, SAP Analytics Cloud, Qlick, IBM Cognos, …).
- Communication and presentation skills; professionalism in your interactions and way of working.
- Deliver high quality activities and deliverables, obtain customer satisfaction in challenging environments and able to build up trusted, long term relationships with your clients.
- Dynamic team player with a strong commitment to accomplish tasks and goals.
- Analytical mind, quick learner and a natural curiosity for learning new concepts and solving complex customer requests.
- You demonstrate initiative, creativity and innovation in the solutions you propose.
- Languages: D and/or F + E
- Strong analytical and persuasive skills, customer oriented and flexible.
- HR and HRIS domain knowledge is preferred but not an absolute must.
I am triggered. Can I have more info?
- Connect with us on LinkedIn, send us a short message or a short email. Don't hesitate, just contact us.
- We like to hear your expectations for a next step or step up in your career.
- We share more info about the company and opportunity.