Good vibes about Industry & Discrete Manufacturing?
Seize your chance to make a difference for a stable, growing organization with a solid portfolio of customers in manufacturing & industry. Thanks to technology and process optimization you can be part of a team preparing organisations for the future in Belgium, the Netherlands and France.
- In close collaboration with companies, you identify company processes and needs;
- You guide Key users at companies by giving them training and keeping an eye on the objectives and added values;
- You search for the most effective and efficient solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 to automate processes related to the company objectives;
- Starting from standard modules of an ERP package to realise functional solutions;
- Making clear descriptions for the technical consultants;
- Guiding Key users at companies by giving them training and keeping an eye on the objectives and added values;
- Being part of a dynamic multidisciplinary team, you report to the Domain Manager Manufacturing en Engineering.
- Eager to learn and motivated to achieve MS Dynamics Certificaties;
- Serveral years of experience in one or more businessprocesses: logistics, production, planning, warehouse management, sales, procurement, finance, project accounting;
- Experience with ERP - implementations (Microsoft Dynamics);
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for operations, Datawarehousing, BI is an advantage;
- You are a strong communicator both in Dutch and English.
We like to talk to you
- Sign up as an applicant or just send us a short email. Don't hesitate, just contact us.
- We will share more info about the company and context you will work in.