We connect you with a ServiceNow EMEA Overall Partner of the Year 2020
As Trusted Advisor you create and maintain effective customer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction.
- you actively contribute to the company’s solution portfolio, by providing knowledge to methodologies based on experience gained from customer projects;
- you tailor the ServiceNow value proposition to prospects based on in-depth research of specific business conditions and drivers;
- you understand existing and future IT-roadmaps within organizations and the marketplace;
- you attract and win new customers and build a trustful relationship to customers;
- you manage the growth of existing customers in close relationship with the Service Delivery Managers and create business plans with customers;
- as a team player you are able to cooperate with various internal business units and prepared to contribute to the realization of the company’s goals;
- > 3 years of experience working in a consultancy organization dealing with complex IT-projects and finding solutions within Enterprise Software;
- knowing how to build and strengthen a network across domain on C-Level;
- proven track record of new business sales success, including presentation and pitching;
- good understanding of SaaS enterprise solutions;
- ability to examine, listen, qualify and resolve concerns or obstacles to a sales in a logical fashion, emphasizing the solutions or services that will deliver maximum benefit;
- fluent in English, fluent in Dutch & French is a big plus.
We like to talk to you
- Sign up as an applicant, send us a short email or give us a call. Don't hesitate, just contact us.
- We will share more info about the company and context you will work in.