We connect you with the best place to start when you want to work with data
This company has the ambition to become the number one trusted advisor in data solutions. They offer expert consulting for Architecture definition, cloud and classic Data Lake deployments and advanced Data Engineering. You’ll always have your team of experienced colleagues to help you and all the tools you need to do an amazing job.
Thanks to our wide variety of clients and projects at Enterprise level, you will always be able to keep growing as a professional. And whether you’re working on a project by yourself or with another Big Industries colleague, you can always count on your teammates for support.
- Provide Architectural direction by planning, designing, leading and executing technical solutions and improvements for clients;
- Drive presales activities from technical qualification to engaging with customers and follow up;
- Follow market trends and Generate Demand by evangelising our solution portfolio and technical capabilities;
- Assist in recruitment, including sourcing, intake and technical interviews.
- You are a Medior Cloud Architect or a Medior Cloud Engineer with 2-3 years experience and a passion for big data who likes to grow towards a role as Cloud Architect;
- Knowledge of a wide variety of technologies such as Hadoop, Kafka, Spark, Linux, SQL, Java, Python, Bash/shell, Scala, Docker, Ansible and Kubernetes;
- Experience in cloud environments ( AWS, Microsoft Azure, Cloudera, Confluent);
You can count on:
- Membership of our Big Industries Academy to keep learning any way you want;
- A personalized training plan and a budget to register for the training courses you need;
- Monthly checkins to see how you’re doing;
- An awesome team that will always have your back, in person or via Slack.
- Very strong expertise and experience in solution architecture, specifically with a focus on data, Big Data, and cloud based data processing solutions.
We like to talk to you
- Sign up as an applicant or just send us a short email. Don't hesitate, just contact us.
- We will share more info about the company and context you will work in.