- You are in charge to support scrum teams
- You make sure that the development team can create value for our customers in a sustainable manner
- You inspire scrum teams & you coach them (organisation, targets, ...) for continuous improvement
- You facilitate scrum teams: scrum events and their communication about progress & actions
- You support the Product Owner in maintaining the team backlog (prioritizing business features & user-stories)
- You watch over the agile mindset, a focus on 'change' as well as 'run'
- You have experience with work methods like Kanban, Scrum, Agile, ...
- Knowledge and/of experience with Devops, Spotify, LeSS,... is a plus
- You are facinated by the performance of cross-functional teams & the power of co-creation
- You are a 'servant leader': creativity & energy are needed for continuous improvement (focus on smart collaboration & efficiency rather than a focus on content & details)
- You have a strong knowledge of the features & responsibilities of scrum rolls
We like to talk to you
- Sign up as an applicant or just send us a short email. Don't hesitate, just contact us.
- We will share more info about the company and context you will work in.
- Instead of meeting face-to-face, we & the companies we work for use conf call (skype, facetime, zoom, ...)!